We are actively seeking interns for the spring, summer, and fall semesters. Our small, but dynamic team provides interns with hands-on, practical experience at creating meaningful platforms of cross-cultural collaboration and engagement. Internship opportunities include program, operations, and communications support.
Position: Communications Intern
Location: New York, NY
Type: Part-time or full-time. Minimum commitment of 15-20 hours/week
Timeline: Start and end dates are flexible, along with scheduling
Spring: January - May
Summer: June - August
Fall: September - December
The communications intern will work closely with senior leadership on a range of projects such as implementing our communications strategy and marketing campaigns, developing a suite of communication products (blog posts, newsletters, impact report, program material, social media content), updating our website, social media accounts, and contact database, as well as conducting outreach to media. The communications intern will also support the development of our upcoming projects as well as provide general office support.
- Must be current undergraduate (seniors preferred) or graduate student studying international relations, diplomacy, public affairs, or related discipline
- Excellent written communication and research skills
- Strong and versatile writer
- Demonstrated interest or experience in international affairs
- Self-directed and proactive problem-solver
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, MailChimp, and Social Media Platforms
- Experience with office administration
- Foreign language skills highly desirable
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com, subject-line: Communications Intern. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please no phone calls.
We actively seek partners — individuals and organizations — from around the world in order to advance our common goals. Please contact us by mail, phone or email to find out more about getting involved.
555 Madison Ave, Ste 1302
New York, NY 10022